Enter all information, all fields are necessary. You can pay by Credit Card. All online payments are secure (check the padlock symbol next to our domain name on your browser address bar) and are processed by Stripe.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us.
You will be charged a $300 deposit when you book.
Thank you for staying at our property. We take pride in ensuring your stay is enjoyed and do so by offering the following terms and conditions.
1. All Rentals start at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday afternoon and end at 10:00 a.m. on the following Saturday morning.
2. You are responsible for managing all of your garbage and recycling while on the property in the bins provided. All personal articles must be removed upon leaving, including fridge and cupboard items.
3. All guests registered to the cottage are welcome on the property, all non-registered guests must have prior permission to enter the property.
4. There are only 2 cars allowed per cottage.
5. There is no cooking of lobster in the cottages. If you would like to cook lobster we can help you with an outdoor cooking element.
6. A $300.00 deposit is required upon booking to hold your rental week. If you are not able to join us for any reason your deposit is refundable no less than 30 days prior to booking. If it is after 30 days, and we are not able to rebook your week your deposit is non-refundable.
7. Upon receipt of your deposit it is understood that the above Terms and Conditions are accepted.
Effective Date: June 23, 2021
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for seaviewcottagespei.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to book our accommodations.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
In order to book accommodations through this website, you must complete the booking form. During booking you must provide contact information (like name, address email and phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to secure your booking. If we have trouble processing your credit card, we’ll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you wish to access any stored data, correct any incorrect information or for any other privacy concern please contact Danielle Menard Jacob at [email protected]